Frequently asked questions
How should I enroll in the class?
You will have to fill the Registration/Application form for Seasonal , Private, Summer and Adult Classes.
When can I start the class?
Sesonal classes Signup opens about 5 weeks before the class.
Non-semester and Private classes can be started any time during the year if there are spots available.
Do you offer adult art classes ?
Yes! Art lessons are provided to all age groups from beginner to advance levels. Please check under Classes tab for Adults.
What is the difference between Art Classes & Creative Art Workshops ?
Art Classes: Drawing & Painting art classes focuses on individual interest, techniques, and mediums. These classes are seasonal and scheduled.
Creative Art Workshops: Workshops are special events specific day and time. Pre-signup is required for the headcount and arrangement of materials. It is usually a one-day event for 2 to 3 hours depending on the subject.Minimum 2 people are required for a workshop.
What is your class makeup policy?
* Upto 2 Makeup Classes are allowed to Fall/ Spring Semester students. Students are required to fill the Makeup request form available under Student Tab.
* Upto 2 Makeup Classes are allowed to Adult Students with minimum 12 classes Signup.
Students are required to fill the Makeup request form available under Student Tab.
* Upto 1 Makup class is to Summer Art class student.Students are required to fill the Makeup request form available under Student Tab.
* "Missed" or "No Show" classes cannot be used as a "class credit" for the next session.
* Missed classes not be credited.
What is your refund policy if I cancel signed up Workshops, Courses and Art Camp?
*Cancelled class 2 weeks in advance will be refunded in full. Late cancellation , some fees will be charged.
*Late cancellation prior to the session, a small fees will be deducted and a refund will be issued depending on the type of event.
*No Refund will be issued once it is in session, unless special circumstances.